Current time: 07-08-2020, 16:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)



 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Results] Bump 'n Jump
28-07-2013, 22:04
Post: #1
[Results] Bump 'n Jump


Prizes:
Eventual prize pot: €42,000

1st: 20%
2nd: 10%
3rd: 3%

Donations: (Click to View)



Winners AU1 - Autocross
1st: Frozen - €8,400
2nd: Polete - €4,200
3rd: JezZu - €1,260


Winners AU2 - Skidpad
1st: Orange - €8,400
2nd: Polete - €4,200
3rd: Daniel - €1,260


Winners AU1 - Autocross
1st: Cola - €8,400
2nd: Polete - €4,200
3rd: KaraK - €1,260



Replays

» First Track (AU1) «
» Second Track (AU2) «
» Third Track (BL3) «



Some might have noticed that the percentages awarded do not match 100%, which is correct.
If you count it all up, it gets to 99%. The remaining 1% will be donated to the GB3K (a full €420!).

I hope you all had fun, and I hope to see you at the next TT event! Very Happy
Prizes will be handed out shortly.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)