Current time: 28-03-2024, 14:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Three word game
07-12-2014, 18:08 (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 18:09 by Destroyer.)
RE: Three word game
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 18:10
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch!

2008 - 2015
[TC]►Luke◄ | Luke [T]

07-12-2014, 18:41
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you
07-12-2014, 18:51
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it!

2008 - 2015
[TC]►Luke◄ | Luke [T]

07-12-2014, 18:59
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it! That is a
07-12-2014, 20:02
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it! That is a abomination to Destroyers

2008 - 2015
[TC]►Luke◄ | Luke [T]

07-12-2014, 21:24 (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 21:25 by Polete.)
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it! That is a abomination to Destroyers ass. He is

pr0 Trainah.
07-12-2014, 21:31 (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 21:31 by He who must not be named.)
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it! That is a abomination to Destroyers ass. He is Pol's secret lover
08-12-2014, 14:52
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it! That is a abomination to Destroyers ass. He is Pol's secret lover and they both
08-12-2014, 17:46
Once there was an old man who sucked at speeding in LFS. So he got a weaker car that ended up as a rocket.But the rocket, suddenly imploded like a very tall woman with a very very long ruler. But that didn't matter, because she really is a famous rockstar. Though she decided to marry an extremely old man, and fat too. "This is SPARTA" , the man said. And they lived only to find that her new wallet was empty, so they got Killed in Iraq.. Or that's what she said, because everything women say, isn't interesting at.. ''La la la'' -lunch (excuse my language please). My dog just died and this storyis so damn AWESOME in every aspect. Let's put some bananas into it now, since it's *BEEP*ing awesome. And on TC alot of people posted this story and died slowly because of a horrifying hurricane passing by, "the end is not near", Harold Camping said.. Bananas are very nutritious because KaraK used to put Kenwood's British cyberstalker in that pile of stupid old crap, near the purple Twinkie factory that used to be in his very own house which was built because GORJU wanted cause he's a vewy vewy vewy quiet wabbit that is hunting cucumbews with Quagmiwe in a huge black van with two .... Excuse me? But I'll bump this because no one else did it because they are Team Traction members A.K.A total arses like Cola and Aus who always try to rock over their limits and succeed in knocking themselves out with long hard..... Oi, FU Aus (xD) you are a very nice guy. Then a really bad driver (KaraK ) told Kenwood to go to Bulgaria. Instead, Kenwood bitchslapped his moms arse, but that's a very nice thing just like Cola in the bed with his cherished, huge shiny helmet and Fatteeh's bananas. Mikee then suddenly fell off a staircase, and broke her leg. Next, she whipped McGherkin's ass and said: "you are gay!" After it McGherkin told to Makee: "you are awesome". Unfortunately, it's not entirely true. Instead of chatting, they went to meet hotttt Megan Fox. She spent this whole story on Makee's huge and Kenwoods laggy machine. Aus saw that they have radioactive nuclear power plants in the backyard. I jizzed in Karak's favourite shirt and he likes it very much. Ace wanted to take over the boat of boy-lovers filled with [TT] leaders. They wants penis, penis, penis up their bum to show Makee how they play. After that, Makee asked: "Why me?". "You are supposed to do this" . Then, Daniel started to rip his top and trousers while running towards nicole scherzinger. He started to do something that is extremely abnormal and considerably intrusive which we cannot re-iterate. Daniel then proceeded to Edwin's house where Edwin beat up his dog. Edwin said ostentatiously "Who the hell just hit me?". While his dog started to heavily barked and he also began to run. Daniel then began to fight Edwin and lost until he realised he was Chinese and consequently he changed to kung-fu but really he was doing jujitsu. After the fight, they were about to make out but didn't. Roba was escaping in his pretty slow UF1 but it hit a very hard rock and flew to the moon. After his trip which never ended, Roba started building secret device that is faster than light, it enabled KaraK's mass murder on Ace, Daniel took condom and waited for Karak to touch his pennis, it started growing so uncontrollably it could almost be, no it is a stick o'brocolli wrapped inside of a wet soggy atomic dildo which ended up into Karak's big ass as he enjoyed so much. He had a Chinese in the bath with a celebrity drunk, who knew what to do to a little furry black kitten when it had just woken up. KaraK asked the drunk celebrity, who was also a secretly developed deadly terminator, with a giant fluffy machete made from the bones of LuckyLuke, and hair of Jakes butt cheeks, "How do I use this giant banana?" After that the celebrity answered "You just put it on a dog with a long, thick stick." KaraK, being the only one with a brain, he decided to use the banana on the secret device , the device exploded and a gorilla took a selfie which got photobombed by the most ridiculous looking zebra one could ever ask for a BBQ cheeseburger bap with Karak's Jizz and Luke's bıtch....wait what bıtch. Karak's bıtch! bıtch! God loves you Luke! Suck it! That is a abomination to Destroyers ass. He is Pol's secret lover and they both had a giant

2008 - 2015
[TC]►Luke◄ | Luke [T]