Current time: 20-04-2024, 07:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Read pls
02-10-2014, 21:43 (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 21:50 by Zykel.)
Read pls
Hello all TT members.
I made one skin (https://hostr.co/file/49cz41yv3lVd/FXO_ossicruise.jpg) and sorry for this. I know all not like it. Idea not comed for TT skin. I edited the skin and i ask now it too same of TT skin?

Version 2 Version 3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 12:00
RE: Read pls
My question is why can't you smiply just use your teams official skins made by Toni? Didn't he already say to you quite clearly to stop making wannabe csr skins. Well if you really can't stick to the teams official skins use the version 3, the blueish skin.
03-10-2014, 17:04
As much as this situation may have been disrespectful, keep the tone brief **cough**cough** Olli Happyface

It may have been a mistake and it is nice knowing that our skins are noticed however as I am sure it has been mentioned, using the ideas vaguely is fine, but make it too noticeable and you loose you respect in creativity etc. As Olli said, if you are going to make a skin that is not official, make it stand out.. Make it big and different like the other teams.

We are not denying the quality of the skin and the effort but it makes it unoriginal and it's not acceptable in TC Wink Personally I am fine with them current skins however you can do better.

My lecture is over!

2008 - 2015
[TC]►Luke◄ | Luke [T]

04-10-2014, 18:05 (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 01:52 by Polete.)
In my opninion they look too similar to our team skins but if you want to keep one just do with the version 3, but if Toni has said you to stop making wannable csr skins just listen to him and stop it. Also I think that most of the CSR members wont use these skins you made because of the discussion they have provoked..

pr0 Trainah.
04-10-2014, 22:14
Virtually the same